10 weeks - yup! WE have a sleeper and a smiler on our hands. He loves to be immersed in our family commotion and the only time he cries is when he realizes everyone has left the room. I remember when the Midwife told me to give him a few week listening to his cries and demands and he will 'find his way' Funny to think of a newborn finding his way, but I just loved how she said that and how I think of it all the time. Of course he is smiley, he went to sleep at 9 and woke up at 8! We are all smiley =)

Monday morning and we just got back from a jog as a few snow flakes were falling in Neuhausen. Just the motivation I needed as getting back into running shape is always a struggle. Now its stretching time

LOVE this stretch
Hey momma - we are stronger now right?? U bet Drew Dude.
A little stretching on our bellies and back.
Right now - best workout partner ever!!
loved taking this video of the little man this morning. I am so fortunate to be able to spend this alone time with him while the boys are at kindi!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwP0GtEaig&feature=youtube_gdata_player Love you little dude.
No comments:
Post a Comment