Sunday, December 4, 2011

Drew at 2 Months

Yes, its bittersweet, but I am cleaning out baby clothes, I cannot believe some of them have endured 3 boys Its a tribute to the fact they really don't wear them that often (or aren't that dirty yet...)  So 2 huge bags later I'm feeling pretty nostalgic.

Another point, Drew is sleeping from about 10:30-6:30.  Honestly, what a HUGE stretch and again, getting bigger and just doesn't need me..


Last night he talked to these bears for 20 minutes before I had to turn the light off (although I loved the conversation)  each time he would move, it would rock our sweet cradle and move the bears - perfect!)  well this morning when I turned on the light he looked up and I swear he said 'oh, you are still here!'

Yes, Sometimes I fall asleep while feeding this sweetie - the best part of all that is waking up next to this.  Just seeing this photo gives me a warm feeling inside.  He is truly the best cuddler ever.
ready for our morning walk to kindergarden? 
Love you drew - hope you keep those brown eyes!  For me and Amy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment