Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Saturday in Germany

A beautiful day in Germany



Best way to spend it is with buddies at a christmas market


Drew and I later went onto H&M for some baby Bjorn sale shopping. I bought about as much as my arms can carry - which I must admit is quite a bunch =) Later that evening Chris and I enjoyed a date night in our town. jasmine came over for some fun with the big boys while drew joined us,





I absolutely love our town and cannot take enough photos of it. For the first 2 years of living here they were reconstructing this building. Now I believe its a true focal point of the town. Just beautiful


Simple Christmas lights.



I love date nights - we always seem to plan our next 20 years without the interruption of the little ones. Its nice to get back on the same page with Chris or at least know where we both want to 'go'. Honestly, I am so excited for the next 20 years. Maybe to include a return trip:)

No comments:

Post a Comment