Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My German boys

A wonderful co-worker of Chris's mentioned German passports to me. 2 out of my 3 boys were born here, so they can get one - crazy!! With my list of moving things ever growing I wanted to make this a priority. Even if it only serves as a souvenir its worth my effort right. Here are our photos - sadly Nick doesn't get one - but he had to show Shane how to pose




My little German boy - and this one surely is chatty. In the last 6 months I have noticed the BIGGEST difference in him. He knows how to communicate - this morning I sneezed and was just tickled by his instant - bless you momma. He is 2 so he can still be a pill. But when he is a sweetie you just want to eat him up.



And here's Drew's photo. I have a feeling his German won't be as good as nicks.


Funny for me to imagine fast forwarding 15 years and these 3 coming over here. Shane and Drew could be citizens and Nick would be the only one with the language background. Gosh, I hope we get to travel with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment