Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The snow is finally here!!




What a true joy to wake up to, Nick and I watched it come down in front of the street light this morning. Snow is just beautiful and relaxing in my opinion. The boys were thrilled to grab their snow suits and walk to kindi. It took longer - but the process was worth it.



Remember, I said how much I love the town photo - hopefully this wont be the last one I take




Finally back home from the 45 minute drop off process. Drew and I were about covered in snow - Just beautiful!!



My folks arrive at 1 so I want to thank them for the advanced snow package!! The best kindi morning yet. Chris is out in Virginia with his folks doing a quick search of the home and checking into office life. I did have tears in my eyes as I think about our days being numbered here. These mornings are a true treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment