Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A night all together

The Saturday of Red White and Bram - our final Bram party.  Teresa lovingly hosted a beautiful pre-party at her home as keystone farewell to our family.  It was exactly 2 years ago that our family met her family at this very festival evening - the rest is history right?!

Look at these beautiful ladies who touched our lives in so many ways - 
mostly because they had all these boys - seriously, all boys (and 1 girl who was in the bathroom at the time - figures right?) - you will get tired of counting...
lots of this kind of thing going on at a house of boys...
a rootbeer float cheers after I talked way too much about why I love them all (the ladies I mean - ok - the boys too!)
Teresa put so much thought and love into some decoration that I will now treasure.
A Virginia mat and photo of her and I at the 10 miler finish line
Thank you wonderful lady
we had such a wonderful night - this is were I bought breakfast - kind of a flop - I don't recommend it - too authentic Mexican
We were the only ones up in the morning
Party is over and now its time to LOAD THE POD!  I was trying to inspire Chris who was having a slower time waking up - we were paying a few high school kids $100 to move the big stuff.  Gotta make the most of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment