Tuesday, July 29, 2014

They're BACK

Argh - It was a great/overwhelming sight to see these 2 PODs arrive side by side Wednesday morning.  Chris's basement project was thankfully done - but my kitchen cabinets LONG from done.  But lets unpack.

Last week when I met our next door neighbor I asked if he had kids - yup, a 21 year old motivated college boy (who goes to the gym!!)  amen!  I ask if he had a friend and there was our movers - we paid them for 3 hours of extreme heavy lifting.  
They came over VERY motivated and left VERY exhausted.  
All the furniture was it.  
At the beginning I asked Chris if they would be able to knock it out - his famous words that still echo in my head...  You are failing to understand the energy level of 2-21 year olds.  Yup - those pod were EMPTY 
Meanwhile at a Roaring Brook Nature camp, life tried to stay as close to normal as piossible at Camp Carlson.  Thanks Oma Sue and Goomba for making this transition actually rather enjoyable.  Here they are after their last day of camp.

Here is the other 'safe place' at our home.  The back yard.  We have heard there are bears in the area, but haven't seen them yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment