Thursday, July 31, 2014

Days with Diane


In the midst of all the moving nutzo life, Diane offered a bit of the 'good life'.  A night with her and her family.  I cannot think of a better place to escape to.  Thank you Diane for being that place for us.
She was super crafty in devising an obstacle course of rope for the kiddos - they treated them like lasers.  Honestly I cannot see the ropes in the photos.  Maybe they really were lasers. 
can you see Nick attempting his cartwheel laser entrance.  He got pretty good at it.
The next day the girls entertained us with a tea party.  Lollipops and juice the boys said - yes please!! 

after a bit of a break Diane and I opted to weed one of her side yards.  It was so enjoyable to knock out a crummy task together.  Seriously - friends make every aspect of life BETTER.
Thank you Diane for the respite with you.  We are so thankful to have your family close by as we look forward to many nights and days with you all!! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment