11 years with as this couple that relies upon each other for so much. The adventures that Chris and I have taken together truly amaze me as we look back. The family and friends that have supported us during our journey is truly amazing. Today is a day where we can appreciate us - and where we are headed.
What do you do for your 11 year anniversary when you are in the middle of a move -
You head to you new town to check it out.
Here is the cute little bridge in Collinsville - our new downtown.
We went out for a beer at the local restaurant. No line and no need for a reservation - a little odd right - especially since it was Saturday night. After a beer we walked down the the river with our planning calendar and just chatted about life to come.
So much about life is taking a leap - I didn't realize taking the leap to marry this man would have me taking so many other leaps. I gotta say - adventures are so much better together.
Love you


No comments:
Post a Comment