By Sunday we were exhausted, emotionally, physically - just drained.... now if the sear act of moving ourselves with small kids isn't enough - I manged to get poison ivy. I will be the first to admit - I really have no idea what it looks like. Well. now I know what it looks like ALL OVER my skin.
It was horrible (almost reminiscent of my episode in FLW....marathon training...) everything itched and it was a hot muggy week. So I was wearing nothing but sundresses... seriously, nothing else (except for these photos.
Friday night we researched cures - one of them was ocean water.....
On Saturday morning we woke up and Chris asked me if he could take us all to the Ocean - well, lets go. It wasn't the best beach day.
We headed down to Mystic where my mo'm's close friend has a wonderful house on the water. She was SO welcoming and loved to have us visit for a brief bit.
It wasn't the best beach day - rather overcast and chilly - the boys didn't even get in.
I got in twice to swim along the boeys. It was freezing. By the time I got out my lips were BLUE and i literally couldn't feel my fingers. All in the name of a cure!
We all showered up in a WARM outdoor shower and headed to a local crab shack for dinner. Its always a bit crazy with these 3.
Thanks Susie for welcoming us. We will be back, but hopefully without poison ivy!
No comments:
Post a Comment