Thursday, July 31, 2014

Drew

I have got to write this before it escapes me and Drew gets older.  This kid is aging by leaps and bounds.  He is ALMOST 3 - literally my favorite age.  
He is SO independent.  
Uses the potty all by himself (to which we are ALL thankful)  
He recently started climbing out of his crib (to which we are scared)
He is SO chatty!! so much so he can hardly get the words out.  He has a stutter at the moment which is developmentally normal.  Honestly I love it.  I need to record it for us all to remember.  He is just so excited to get the words out, they just don't come out of his mouth fast enough.  I find myself smiling at his super sweet efforts.

I also want to always remember how he calls my folks Olm (instead of Oma Sue) and Dumba (instead of Goomba) the sweetest little adaptations ever.  Warms my heart every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment