Sunday, July 6, 2014

The joys of moving...

Ah the joys of moving - let me count them all......  Such a stress on a relationship and I TOTALLY understand why some folks NEVER do it - I have NO IDEA why we choose to do it so often and never seem to get better at it....
Its Friday night - our POD is here and time to load up - so where does Chris want to start?  With our breakfast table of course...
Of course I would prefer him to put some of this stuff in the POD - 
I lose - got to go upstairs and read the book Wonder (which if you haven't picked it up - do it - a heart warming story of a boy entering 5th grade - it was exactly what I needed to remove myself form the move...thank you Megan!)
Onto packing (see how quickly my attention gets diverted - its a blessing and a curse 

This guy is TRULY amazing.  Here is the empty POD on a Saturday morning - He single handely filled it to 70%! 
Guess where I went - yup, we were the FIRST ones at the pool.  Something about that beautiful blue water undisturbed - thank you lifeguards for opening the doors for us. 
So here is the POD full!!  I even hid a few items in there that Chris thought we needed to 'get rid of' bet you look forward to finding them=)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment