Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall and Brrrr

We had a bit of a cold spell and since we cannot turn the heat on until 1 November (Leadbetter policy as yes, the heat works (we think).  The boys were curled up by the space heater Saturday morning.
Its the time of year where I literally want to take a photo almost everywhere I go.  I really love this spot.
Just picking up the kids after school is pretty!
Guess what is coming (we hope) LOTS of snow!  And guess what just arrived - a birthday gift from Barbara and Wyland who just blew through on their way up to Liz and Tam's in NY.  Just 24 hours after they left, this sled arrived!!  We are enjoying fall now, but cannot wait for winter.
its the kind of days where you just want to wear a flannel - all day!!  This is what I looked like 20 minute before my best buddy here Mary Picked me up to go out on the town in West Hartford.   
One of our classmates Megan ran the Hartford marathon and is a rep for SpiBelt - a SUPER cool running belt.  She has completed 2 Ironman's and has amazing determination.  It was so motivating just have to cocktails with her on Saturday.  (better than staying in my flannel I guess) 
Thanks Mary!
After the high school reunion a few week back, I realized how many folks live in the area.  On a quick trip to the bars we managed to link up with 2 other class mates too.  Honestly I could sit for hours and talk to these guys about all the different paths life has taken us since the days of SHS.  Thanks Brian and Amy for joining us too.  Since we forgot to take photos the night of the reunion we took a few here.






No comments:

Post a Comment