We are suckers for projects and quite frequently don't have the right tools, or know how to knock it out - but what we do have is enthusiasm and mission completion!! Here is Chris asking for my help putting in the zip line the Friday before Shane's party (that was held inside!) He was not blinking at the camera but basically saying, seriously, I asked you to pull the cable and you are taking a photo of me. Gosh, I just love this guy!! If he wasn't holding a wrench and the rest of the cable he might be snatching my phone!! But I have this photo and his act of love!!
Here is a cool industrial piece that I found from a sweet girl on craigslist - she has a flare for this kind of stuff - and I don't, but this is what we transformed it into - now it corrals the kids workbooks, pencils, coloring books, paints etc.. and looks kinda cool
One of the biggest quandaries in our home is what to do with the family room. We started with the TV on the mantel - too high and that 80s shelving until to the side has got to go. Why waste effort in painting it... so we took it out and bought a buffet cabinet (on craigslist) we love the cabinet - but not the positioning - so the cabinet moved to the dining room (where it wanted to be in the first place) and we (Chris) painted the wall and mounted the TV. We are getting there...


No comments:
Post a Comment