Here was go!! The excitment, anxiousness, banter and fun that surround a 20 year reunion. Mary has done SO much from the planning and prepping department I was so happy to step in and help where I could. Here is an old talent - minor - but fun. A few banners for the football field (no hoop to run through folks... maybe the 25)
The football game was a totally bummer - Simsbury lost horribly to Southington, but it worked o.k. since see all these familiar faces was the true goal. Many of us brought our letter jackets (since when else do you really wear them) and realized BIG was in since the jackets were HUGE). We eyed every person that rounded the corner - When we were together, it felt that we just graduated - when you take a look at the band and football players you are reminded - maybe it was a few years ago... Courtney, Allison, Anne, Lisa and me
With all the excitement of seeing new faces so many of us FORGOT to take out our phones and take a photo. This photo is blurrier than the ones I have from 20 years ago. But its all Alison and I could get from the night. That Alison, me, Darren and Brian
The night was awesome - I want to remember....
The amazing name tags Mary made
Hugging everyone that walked in
The slide show that folks sent me photos to put together
Ryan from the Maple tree and how awesome and accomodating he was
Our video year book is now on digits.
Mary's toast
Alyssa Matsueda has a film coming out in January called Spare Parts.
Lots of our classmates in and thrive in LA.
Jon Rado is a principal in Sterling VA
Shawna and Lisa came back to see some awesome faces regardless if they were with us our senior year - so cool
so much converstaion that I keep running over and reminding myself. I wish I could have talked to everyone for hours - wait, everyone for 10 minutes. Wish there was a bell that went off to keep us all mingling.
.
That is me at home realizing there were NO photos - Chris was exhausted and didn't even want to stand up for a photo!! I give hime TONS of credit as I think reunions are SUPER crazy for the spouse and he is a great guy for making it all fun.
Some oldies but goodies
A little homecoming action - my dad's truck!
that is REALLY what we wore sophomore year.
And that my friends is eight grade - yikes! keds and all







No comments:
Post a Comment