Thursday, October 16, 2014

family photos

What a difference a day makes right??  Sunday morning the clouds part and the weather is perfect for a little family photo op.  The 'flower' bridge is apparently located in a beautiful spot in Simsbury.  I say apparently becuase in my years of growing up I swear I didn't even know about it.  Shocking right??  My sister mentioned this might be a great spot and yes it was.  So here was go.
when I say family photo op, lets be clear, there are no professionals here.  We are lucky to have a tripod and some cameras ILO the standard Iphone.  We do have some beautiful folks! 
See what I mean - rush in there, ooops, not quite 
anyone want to recommend NOT having the shadows go across our faces... 
There we go! 
Getting better guys. 
Love how this one came out of these 3. 
gotta put the whole crew together. 
Had to get a solo shot of this handsome guy. 
And the whole team 
this is a bit more normal. 
one more shot just in case. 
now we let them run 
and run 
and run.. 
Thank you Bridge for providing a beautiful Venue 
We trying to understand my camera better - Portrait mode - focuses on things close up and blurs behind. 
Landscape - captures the trees and blurs the foreground - noted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment