The week after school started was SUPER hot - hotter than weeks previous - so we opted to soak up a few more afternoons at the local pool. Chris dropped us off and took Nick to his soccer practice. Drew Shane and I soaked up the baby pool.
With clouds coming in, the lifeguards ejected us to sit outside - no biggie as its time to head home. As we sat waiting for Chris to come grab us, a bee OUTTA no where came and grabbed Drew -
ON THE EYE lid. No fair. He instantly squealed and my heart dropped. No fair no fair.
I asked the lifeguards if they had after bite or something. They gave me an ice pack which I was shocked when Drew willingly put it on his eye by resting his face on my shoulder.
Poor dude - He will never forget this one...
Took a photo just so I would remember too.
He got benedryl and extra hugs that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment